Asthma Team.

October 16, 2008

woo.. sah..

this semester is going exactly the way i want it to. i've been managing my time much better.. procrastination is no longer an ally of mine; more along the lines of the enemy.

i checked my banner yesterday afternoon, and i was pleased to see my grades.. i really do sense a vehicular device in the future if i keep this up. yes.. making As and Bs is what you're suppose to do in college.. blah blah.. i got the memo NOW.. adjusting to the flow of things was a different task.

thanks to how my schedule was laid out, it was better to stay on top of things even with the days with no classes; i have a heavenly schedule if i do say so myself ^.^

-- in other news.. i spent my recent fall break [oct. 13th and 14th] with cedric. it's been a minute since we have seen each other, and almost on the verge of thinking that things were not really going to run smoothly anymore. we've had weeks of confusion, but we've finally figured shit out.


even though it's been 7.5 months.. i still think it's hard to believe we've been together for so long. i have truly broken barriers with that man.. and i love it.. i love him.

0 comment-os: