I'm a Trapper.

March 26, 2009

i think my life took a screeching halt after Spring Break lol nothing exciting has been going on but school. was it possible that i had that much fun in a week? haha oh man.. enough about that.. fall registration opened a couple days ago. i have about 22 more classes to take; 20 of those will be taken at the school and 2 during the summer so i can graduate on time =]

i'm so stoked. i have everything already mapped out for the fall. it will be my Junior semester/year. i turned the way i handle shit completely around. i will be damned if i'm placed on academic probation again. if that wasn't a reality check, i don't know what was lol however, this semester has been a little fun and stressful all at the same time. it feels as if time is hauling ass past me.

my midterm grades were dope as fuck, too.. except for that D in my Physical Science class. i haven't seen any of that shit since high school, haha. oh well.. i want to bring that up to at least a C. that's the only class really kicking my ass right now lol

in the meantime, i have to finish this homework i have for it. it's due sunday night before 11 59pm..

ciao.

0 comment-os: