Transformers 2.

June 30, 2009

ever had a moment where you connected to something in relation to what you want to do with your life? i had that moment last night. Transformers 2 made me even more driven toward my education for the next 4 semesters. i was excited the entire movie. there wasn't a moment where the awesomeness made me tear up. you can ask Jhazmine lol

the fight scenes.
the transforming.
the Autobot/Decepticon/Human scaling.
the explosions.

ZOMG.

there's not much i can say about that movie that describes how fantastic it was. all i have to say is that it's the epitome of my dream job. to be apart of a team that can execute such precision in the CG field.

just mind-blowing..

to top all of that excitement, i stayed until the end of the credits with my friends. i thought there was going to be something at the end, but there wasn't lol i caught a glimpse of a portion of the CG company involved in the production of the film.. feast your eyes on this site:

https://jobs.lucasfilm.com/welcome.html

there's an internship for upcoming Juniors and Graduates. i'm glad i discovered this now. it would be so perfect for next summer.. and it's PAID!

i can't wait to share this with my family..

my future is getting that much more exciting everyday..

0 comment-os: