Encore.

April 27, 2009

my Sophomore year of college is coming to a close. i haven't been this excited since i started, haha. all of my classes will be finished tomorrow and then exams begin MONDAY! =]

spring classes have been swiftly kicking my ass though, and i hope my final grades don't broadcast that. i am frightened out of my mind.. especially in my World Civ. class. i loathe history in general; it's soooo boring. it takes the jaws of life to keep my attention in order to stay focused lol oh well.. i shall see what the verdict is when i'm done taking my exam. i will most likely get out of there with a C if i'm lucky.

i got my fingers crossed.

on a sidenote, i think it's glorious to see others suffer. what i mean by that is when karma kicks them in their ass. the feeling is like a rush.

oh boy.. this summer is going to be fucking bawesome now that i think about it. i have no idea who i might run into from high school and the days will be totally random. i live for random.

0 comment-os: