The Countdown.

November 4, 2009

november is here!

that only means one thing.. my 21st birthday is two whole months away! =]

OMG. i've never been so stoked in my life.. okay, so i lied; i have been just as excited, BUT i will finally be a full legal adult. 18 doesn't really count, and it's just preliminary [only because you can't buy any alcohol lol]. another awesome thing about my birthday? i won't be in north carolina to celebrate it. i will be in..

*drum rolls*

wait for it..

*continuous drum rolls*

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA!

my brilliant mother thought of it [after the 1st two choices were las vegas and atlantic city].

the prices started skyrocketing toward the new year.. especially the night of the 31st. my mom figured it'd be even better to go to louisiana for the holidays, because she didn't get to enjoy it when we went last summer. well she's definitely going to enjoy it this time around! woo!

>.<

0 comment-os: