Writing Fren-zay.

November 20, 2009

it's obvious to how much i love hip-hop blah blah blaaaah.. but since monday of last week, i've gotten into the unusual habit [especially for me] with writing 16s. i'm surprising myself and others. the feedback's been pretty incredible, and i really think i'm going to stick with it.

this process started off slow. every now and then, a random ass line would pop in my head.. and then disappear. i never prompted to write anything down either. i later got the idea that i would post a random line in a status of mine on facebook..

comments were moderate blah blah.. next thing i know, i'm converting them to full verses. although i've always told people i don't rap myself, but what if this is some weird ass epiphany.. like i'm made to be some kind of word puzzler? lol a reason why i believe this surprises me? i was never strong when it came to poetry in general. all of my english projects growing up were so horrible, it's not even funny.

*sigh*

all i can do now is see where this goes.. people are already trying to tell me i need to start recording. JESUS! i just started writing!

0 comment-os: