Goings On & Relationships.

February 1, 2010

thanks to the snow, and multiple status updates on facebook about how people are spending their snow days alone.. i had the most amazing epiphany: i'm totally awesome for being single by choice.

why?

it's simple..

i'm too much of a spark plug to be handled with care. yeah, sure.. i like brock, blahzay blah.. but that right there further let's me know i'm bad as fuck by myself. given the sudden situation, i already know not every dude i meet is going to be a potential boyfriend.. no matter how much we have in common. however, i will not limit myself to miss out on having choices, and i will have no qualms about him being one of them.

i'm on the 2nd semester of my third year of college. i will be a senior in the fall. shit.. need I go on? lol i just want to date freely without reporting to anyone. sure, being in a relationship is all fine and dandy.. but i refuse to tangle a man in my after college plans. i can't travel with a dude in the background. i got to do my own damn thing if i plan on being a successful graphic artist.

my mom always tells me "you never know what might happen if you meet someone you really like". sure i do. i will handle said situation accordingly lol i know me. i know what i like.. what i don't like.. etc. i'm at this point in my life where i have every right to be a bit picky. i don't think i can handle another "serious" relationship. that's time, dedication, and my heart.. i sure as hell ain't really set for that journey again lol

i want to experience the in's and out's of the wonderful world of dating, and not just limit myself to ONE. PERSON. not just yet. i might not be a multiple-choice female, but there is enough of me to go around 2010 and beyond..

0 comment-os: