Sickening.

October 16, 2010

i don't know what it is with me these days. i'm a silent emotional wreck. it's like.. i know WHY, but i utterly refuse to come to terms with it.

my dreams have basically been my mental tomb. sleep has been the last thing on my mind to the point where i fight it until i lose. it's not healthy, i know. try telling my body that. there's also an odd edge of excitement. i'll have a superb surge of energy one moment, and then be completely drained the next..

i don't know what the fuck's causing this.

there's too much shit going on with me and the future forward progression of my life that i can't seem to calm the hell down while keeping my cool.

i hope my indirect advances give me the answers i need. i want to sleep good again, and not have too much stress on my conscious.

0 comment-os: