Spring Breakery 2011.

March 6, 2011

as of right now, i am at Solis' house watching The Losers with some cool ass people. other than the fact that I'm surrounded by 5 other folk, there's a particular person i can't stop thinking about.

ever since late last year, a certain conversation has stayed with me until now. it won't leave my mind. i also refuse to embark on anything else, because i don't want to find out the results. then to make matters worse, i'm holding a spot for someone awesome. i'm the type where i don't like missing out on opportunities. i'm at an internal crossroads between waiting and just going for it.

sure. i've been preaching since my senior year started that i'm not trying to focus on ANY guy, but when ghost memories start to haunt me? that's when i get worried.

0 comment-os: