Cipherrrr.

November 11, 2008

Me: i'm about to get my run-on.. hold the commas..

Eric: they call me Big E aka no ice in my soda aka i buy single socks aka don't get wet in the rain aka mr. georgia to florida aka triple axle and i don't mean ice skatin'

Me: you have way toooo many AKAs, and i don't mean soror. chicks..

Eric: i have too many AKAs and i do mean soror. chicks..

Me: you better watch them AKAs then if you bangin' soror. chicks, ya shit might turn apple green, and I'm not talkin' how mean ya stroke is

Eric: huh? wait.. wha? O.O

Me: hm? what's shocking?

Eric: the fact that you actually confounded me.. YOU actually said something that went over someone's head.. it's usually the other way around lawl

classic-ness.. in my opinion, of course.

1 comment-os:

Anonymous said...

Little do I know thw Rzinator is secretly quoting our convos on teh inr0rwebz...

-Eric