Dynasty.

November 2, 2008

8 months.

today marks 8 months since i've been with Ced. as our relationship progresses, i love him even more.

for one.. putting up with me.. he and i are two completely different people, and have very different views / approaches to everything. it amazes me how he's not the type of person who decides to drop everything if we do happen to disagree on things. i love him for being a thinker.. being artistic.. the ability he has to express himself with no holds bar.. regardless of anything i say, he knows his place; he knows how to not really blow things out of proportion.. i can say i've learned alot from him, even if it hasn't stuck as it should lol i listen to him when he talks, and he does the same for me.. he is truly my other half for right now.. i can't say anything about the future, since i don't like looking that far.. well, only when it's in regards to my profession and what i plan to do after college..

*sigh*

oh boy.
not a day goes by when i think about that man, and what he's proven to me. he's shattered every bad perception i've had about things.. from love to how you're suppose to treat your other half..

i love him.

0 comment-os: