Inkage!

December 11, 2008

[22] more days until i'm 20. yes. i plan on doing alot. my birthday falls on a saturday, and it could not get any better.. that means i have a whole fucking birthday weekend up in this beeeetch.

crunk.

on a side note.. in regards to being spectacularly busy with my own school work, including sketches for class and what not.. i have been completely sidetracked to doing a design for a homeboy of mine in florida. he just reminded me the other day, and now i feel all bad lol =P well, not completely. i will be sure to make amends for it once i get the concept of what i want to draw out in my head. also, i will most definitely be doing my own shit as well. i think the concept i have now is about as original as i can make it..

damn.
i love dozing off during speech exams, and coming up with the illest. shit. ever.

inspiration rocks.

0 comment-os: