Misinterpretations.

December 26, 2008

it's amazing what can escalate in a matter of minutes.

[the scenario]
my Mom wants to go to Louisiana this weekend. she pitched the idea to me last week when i went to see her at the mini mall when i went grocery shopping with Jhazmine. can you say left field, much?

[the decision]
i told her then i did not want to go the instant she mentioned it. i wanted to stay in Fayetteville with my friends and whatnot, and through new years.

[the problem]
i talked to my Dad yesterday when he called my phone, and he said my Paw Paw wasn't doing too great; he's been in an out of the hospital more than ever and they think he might have cancer.

i told my Mom i have no other choice but to go with them, and she goes ballistic. i mean.. the woman just went off for no apparent reason. she begins with my age [i don't make 20 for another week =|]. she says i'm grown, and that no one needs to force me to do anything, because of my attitude.

where the fuck is she getting this from? it's pissing me off. in any discussion with her or if she asks me a question, i have a fucking attitude. God. my age has nothing to do with me now having a "legitimate reason" to go. i know.. she is my mother.. blah blah.. but she has no right to see fit what is "legitimate". i don't question her when she doesn't want to do anything, so why should she question me?

ugh.

i don't even feel like typing about this shit anymore..

0 comment-os: