Seared Foie Gras W/ Shenanigans.

March 23, 2010

i'm in the center of a large plate, and i can't escape the steak sauce. it keeps inching closer and closer. with that being said, i'm just going to stop any forward conversation anyone ever asks me about broderick. his confusion confuses me no matter what i may have said, acted upon, etc. lol

people you never thought you'd be attracted to are not suppose to be this much of a handful lol nope. i don't regret shit; i never do. however, i'm rather annoyed at knowing he's no longer "single". keeping up with his relationship status is like running with weights on your shoulders =|

i'm quite entertained, though. out of respect for him AND his relationship, i'm not going to do/say anything unless he does/says something first. i'm going back to my "original" plan.. and it worked until he told me whatever he told me, which i'm not going to get into right now; we just talked about different shit on numerous occasions hahaha

0 comment-os: