2 Weeks Later.

January 15, 2009

it is amazing what happens when you tell someone you like them. i was not expecting shit to unfold like it has.. or maybe i did?

ha.

[to bring you up to speed]

this dude Brad.. his nick. is Knowledge.
he's an emcee.
i went to high school with him.
he lives in Charlotte now.

apparently, he's had a crush on me since high school.
he told me himself he always had an "eye" on me, but he and i were dating other people.. so he never pursued lol =p i got to see him once during my holiday break when i was "single" for that short period. he swung by Solis' apartment [at the time] to see me.. talk about sparks.

gah.
i can't explain it.

of course my silly ass didn't say anything to him then..

now i have.
things are pretty dope, if you ask me.

p.s. [1.16.09]

why does this always happen to me?
every single time a relationship of mine has ran it's course with someone.. it feels like the next person i dated was waiting in an "invisible" line, or some shit lol

for example.. Lamar.. then i broke-up with him.. month later, i began dating Tremaine.. when things started going downhill with him, we forcefully broke-up.. i began dating Cedric.. 10 months go by; we grow apart.. Brad comes into the picture..

GAH! playing catch-up is cool since i didn't really date much in high school.. but Jesus!

rofl.

0 comment-os: