Skydiving Monkeys.

January 30, 2009

i'm sitting here listening to Asher Roth..

patiently waiting on my Mom to come scoop me up from Winston-Salem.. i've already knocked out a little homework and whatnot; some Art History. i'm about to touch my World Civ. shit in a minute.. i wish my professor would haul ass and send off the terms already so i can get down on those sentences! lol =p

oh man.. i can't wait until i get back to Fayetteville.. all-nighters with the girls are the best.. but i'm not just going home this weekend to kick it with them.. i can't wait to see Brad! =]

boy oh boy. that guy? he rockssss superbly. like.. i don't know what it is about him that makes me just cheese my ass off everytime someone mentions his name, but i am so loving the feeling. although, things are going moderately quick.. i think it's time for me to get a firm grip on the movement of shit. i don't want shit to go too fast, and then we really can't enjoy each other. we are both doing our own thing with our lives.. hell, i'm surprised he's doing this much now to even spend time with me/get to know me with his fastpaced lifestyle [from what it seems like lol].

all in all.. he's great to me right now.
nah. i'm not looking into the "future" with this one; i take whatever is handed to me and i treat with the best care in the worlllldddd!

0 comment-os: