BestWeekendEvarrrr.

January 27, 2009

i finally got my tattoo this past friday. i've never been so excited about anything else. i find myself zoning out during lectures, and just staring at my wrist lol [kidding]. the cool thing about today, Brad got his the same night i did.. and on the same hand..

at first i was like: =|

but then i lol'd: =D

the thing that surprised me the most about getting it, i didn't feel too much pain. i think my excitement pretty much cancelled it out. i was grinning and cheesing the entire time when the artist was inking me up.

i'm already planning on getting another one, haha.


to top everything off, Jhaz and Solis came and scooped me up from school that afternoon. i have the coolest friends; love those girls!

p.s. Brad and i are official! =] ♥

now, let's see where this all goes..

0 comment-os: