Well. Um. Yeah.

January 11, 2009

Ced and i broke things off for good yesterday evening. it was pretty much a mutual agreement. i didn't talk to him for a few days, because i was really putting thought into my decision. breaking the news to him felt that much easier, and kind of lifted a weight of guilt off of my shoulders.

we're both at a point in our lives where we are just not "clicking" like we used to. we barely talked about anything. if i was interrupted while i was on the phone with him, i'd tell him i'd call him back.. and then forget to. i know this sounds bad, but ever since the last break-up in november.. i just completely lost interest. my feelings were so nonchalant, it wasn't even funny. i tried to make myself believe that everything was going to be the same again, but they weren't. i was becoming bored.. a whole month flew by.

then all of a sudden..

a tumbleweed of coolness comes my way the beginning of this week..

i'm crossing my fingers with this one.. and pretty much taking shit extremely slow.

0 comment-os: